1. Information about the collection of personal data
Below we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website www.hotelblauerbock.de. Personal data is all data that is personally available to you, eg. Name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
Responsible acc. Art. 4 para. 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) is the Blauer Bock Hotel GmbH & Co. KG, legally represented by Blauer Bock Beteiligungs-GmbH, represented by its managing director Stefan Grosse, Sebastiansplatz 9, 80331 Munich , email@example.com.
2. Your rights
You have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:
- You have the right to obtain information about your processed data (Art. 5 DS-GVO). Please contact Mrs. Julia Grosse in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to Sebastiansplatz 9 in 80331 Munich.
- If you would like to correct incorrect personal data or to complete incomplete data, you can also have this corrected under the above-mentioned contact details (Art. 16 DS-GVO).
- Under certain statutory conditions, you have the right to delete your personal data (Art. 17 DS-GVO).
- You have a right under certain legal conditions to restrict processing (Art. 18 DS-GVO).
- Under certain statutory conditions, you have the right to receive or transfer your personal data (Art. 20 DS-GVO).
- You have the right to complain to a supervisory authority (Art. 77 DS-GVO). You can do this for example by contact the data protection supervisory authority.
- The right to revoke your consent: You have the right to revoke your given consent to the processing of your personal data, at any time with future effect. The legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation remains unaffected by the revocation. You can explain the revocation of your consent by email to email@example.com or by mail to Sebastiansplatz 9, 80331 Munich.
- You have a right to objection under certain legal conditions. We will inform you about this at the end of this Privacy Notice.
3. Collection of personal data when visiting our website
In the case of merely informative use of the website, ie if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 DS-GVO):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the requirement (concrete page)
- Access status / HTTP status code
- Each transmitted amount of data
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
4. SSL encryption
Trustworthiness is one of the most important criteria for electronic communication via the Internet. For this reason we use a security certificate (up to 256 bit SSL encryption, TLS 1.2). Both the data exchange via our online booking system and via our contact form is encrypted.
In addition to the data mentioned in 3 above, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and by which the body that sets the cookie (here through us) receives certain information. Cookies can not run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
Basically, one differentiates between two different types of cookies, so-called session cookies, which are deleted when you close your browser and temporary / permanent cookies that are stored for a long period or unlimited on your disk. This storage helps us make our website appealing to you and makes it easier for you to use it, for example by saving certain input from you so that you do not have to repeat it constantly.
You can also configure your browser settings according to your wishes and refuse to accept cookies. We point out that you may not be able to use all features of this website.
6. Processing of your data when contacting us
We offer you the opportunity to contact us by email. The information you provide in the course of contacting us will be stored for the purpose of processing the request and for possible follow-up questions. We delete the data that arise in this context after the storage is no longer required, or limit the processing if there are statutory retention requirements. You may revoke your consent to this processing of your data at any time without stating reasons with future effect. The data processing in the context of the contact takes place on the basis of your legally granted consent (Article 6 (1) sentence 1 (a) DS-GVO).
7. Processing of your data during the online booking process
For booking requests for online bookings via our website, we use the Customizable Booking Engine (CBE) Viato GmbH (Viato), Industriestraße 51, 79194 Gundelfingen which is implemented in our website and booking system. The booking process via the booking system CBE is SSL-encrypted. We have concluded a contract data agreement with Viato.
If you sign up for the payment process as part of the online booking, you will be asked for some personal information. The data processing takes place exclusively for the fulfillment of the booking commissioned by you. The provision of your personal information is, of course, voluntary, but required to complete your booking. Without the provision of the personal data mentioned below, a booking via our website can not be made. We process the data provided by you to process your order. For this we can pass on your payment data to our house bank. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b) DS-GMO.
In each case, the data that we need to fulfill your booking as well as the preparation of the invoice are queried. In particular, the following information is required:
- First and Last Name
- If necessary company
- Post Code
- E-mail address
- Payment information (credit card information)
The mandatory data fields are marked as mandatory. In addition, you can voluntarily provide us with additional data by registering in the designated field.
These credentials are stored in our database and used exclusively for making the booking or individual communication with you as a customer.
The registration data will only be stored until the booking or the contractual relationship has been completed. As far as commercial and tax-related storage obligations exist, the duration of storage can be up to 10 years. However, after two years we have a limitation on processing. Your data is used only to comply with legal obligations.
8. Google Maps
On this website we use the offer of Google Maps. This allows us to show you interactive maps directly on the website and allow you to use the map function comfortably.
By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding underside of our website. In addition, the data referred to in point 2 of this declaration will be transmitted. This is done regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in to, or if there is no user account. When you're logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and / or customization of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for non-logged-in users) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have a right of objection to the formation of these user profiles, and you must comply with this to Google.
9. Use of social plug-ins
Our website uses social plugins ("plugins") from social networks (Facebook and Instagram). In order to increase the protection of your data when visiting our website, the plugins are not unrestricted, but only by using an HTML link (so-called "Shariff solution") incorporated into the website.
This integration ensures that when you visit a page on our website that contains such plugins, no connection with the servers of the provider of the respective social network is established. If you click on one of the buttons, a new window of your browser opens and calls up the page of the respective service provider on which you can enter (for example, after entering your login data). press the Like or Share button. We have integrated the plugins of the following companies on our website:
Facebook Inc, 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA
Instagram LLC, 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025, United States
10. Right to
Right of objection according to Art. 21 DS-GVO
You have the right, for reasons that arise from your personal situation, to object to the processing of your personal data at any time, as far as the permission to process is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. e) -f) DS-GMO.
We will then no longer process such personal information for these purposes unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is for the purpose of enforcing, pursuing or defending legal claims.
If personal data is processed in order to operate direct mail, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of such personal data for the purpose of such advertising.
You can submit your objection by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to Sebastiansplatz 9, 80331 Munich.