Currently applicable Corona regulations in our house
From May 21st, 2021 we can host you again for tourists!
Prerequisite: incidence below 100 in the state city of Munich
- You must have a negative Corona test. Rapid test not older than 24h / PCR test not older than 48h.
- Alternative 1. vaccinated persons. The 2nd vaccination must be older than 14 days.
- Alternative 2. Recovered persons up to 3 months after infection.
- Alternative 3. You carry out a corona test on arrival, under the supervision of an employee, at the reception. In the case of a POSITIVE result, no accommodation and notification to the health department.
- Business travelers, who are resident in Germany, with proof do not currently need a Corona test.
In the house:
- If you stay longer than 2 days, you must show a new corona test every 48 hours. (Sufficient test stations within walking distance)
- FFP2 mask compulsory in all communal areas!
- Generally applicable hygiene rules. (several disinfection stations available in the house)
- Breakfast: We are currently serving 2 alternatives at the seat. No buffet possible.
On our own behalf:
- Our rooms are misted with a highly effective disinfectant before each arrival.
- In this still uncertain situation, we are currently not offering our early bird tariffs. We ask for your understanding.
- As a hotel guest, you can also be seated indoors in our restaurant.
(If you are interested: Please contact us for information on current rules and opening times)
As of May 25, 2021
Information provided without guarantee. ´
Please note that the requirements of the Bavarian state government can change at any time.