Currently applicable Corona regulations in our house
From May 21st, 2021 we can host you again for tourists!
Prerequisite: incidence below 100 in the state city of Munich
- You must have a negative Corona test. Rapid test not older than 24h / PCR test not older than 48h.
- Alternative 1. vaccinated persons. The 2nd vaccination must be older than 14 days.
- Alternative 2. Recovered persons up to 6 months after infection
- Alternative 3. You carry out a corona test on arrival, under the supervision of an employee, at the reception. In the case of a POSITIVE result, no accommodation and notification to the health department.
- NEW! Business travelers also need a negative test or one of the aforementioned alternatives when they arrive.
In the house:
- At an incidence of 50-100. If you stay longer than 2 days, you have to show a new corona test every 48 hours. (Sufficient test stations within walking distance)
- FFP2 mask requirement in all communal areas!
- Generally applicable hygiene rules. (several disinfection stations available in the house)
- Breakfast: We are currently serving 2 alternatives at the seat. No buffet possible.
On our own behalf:
- Our rooms are misted with a highly effective disinfectant before each arrival.
- In this still uncertain situation, we are currently not offering our early bird tariffs. We ask for your understanding.
- Our restaurant and our cosmetic cabin are open again for you.
(If you are interested: Please contact us for information on current rules and opening times)
As of June 12, 2021
Information provided without guarantee
Please note that the requirements of the Bavarian state government can change at any time.