Currently applicable Corona regulations in our house
- Option 1: You must have a negative Corona test. PCR test not older than 48h.
- Option 2: vaccinated persons. The 2nd vaccination must be older than 14 days.
(only european approved vaccines)
- Option 3: Recovered persons up to 6 months after infection
In the house:
- If you stay longer than 3 days, you have to show a new corona test every 72 hours. (Sufficient test stations within walking distance)
- Generally applicable hygiene rules. (several disinfection stations available in the house)
On our own behalf:
- Our rooms are misted with a highly effective disinfectant before each arrival.
- In this still uncertain situation, we are currently not offering our early bird tariffs. We ask for your understanding.
- Our restaurant and our cosmetic cabin are open again for you.
(If you are interested: Please contact us for information on current rules and opening times)
October 6th, 2021
Information provided without guarantee
Please note that the requirements of the Bavarian state government can change at any time, please inform you by yourself before arriving.